This turned out so tasty. I love the potato chips on the top of it. Using thin chips gives it just the right texture. Not soggy, but just a bit chewy!
Got ya interested yet? It’s quick and easy to make, and most, if not all the ingredients are probably in your kitchen right now.
This is a recipe my wife’s mother always made, and definitely a favorite!
Tuna & Potato Chip Casserole
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 (5 oz.) cans tuna (drained)
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 1/2 bags of Light potato chips (smooth, not thick or ruffled)
- Mix the soup, milk, tuna and onions together in a bowl. Pour this into a casserole baking dish.
- Completely cover with chips and bake in a preheated 350° F oven for 30 minutes.