This recipe has just a few ingredients, but tastes so good and flavorful. Just goes to prove that you don’t need to go nuts with a ton of different spices and flavorings to create a delicious tasting meal.
I love a crispy crust on pork chops done in the oven, and I think this is what makes this so good for me! If you put them on a rack inside the pan, this helps to keep both sides of the chop nice and crispy!
Panko Walnut Crusted Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup Panko
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine the Panko, walnuts, and Mrs. Dash in a dish large enough to coat pork chop in.
- Mix together the egg white and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Coat the pork chops in the egg mixture and roll in Panko mixture. Lightly spray both sides with cooking oil and put in shallow pan (I like to put the chops on a rack in the pan to make them crispy on both sides).
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.