Mmmm, Nacho Cheese flavored Doritos! What a great flavor to add to a ground chicken burger. Combine this with the awesome salsa my wife created, and you have a mighty tasty chicken burger on the grill!
Grilled Dorito Crusted Salsa Chicken Burger
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- 1/2 cup diced sweet peppers
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 T. taco seasoning
- 1 cup finely crushed baked nacho cheese Doritos
- In a bowl, mix the salsa ingredients together. Add to the ground chicken breast and make into patties.
- Completely coat the patties in the crushed Doritos.
- Get the grill going and establish a low to medium heat. Put the patties on the grill. These should only take about 4 or 5 minutes per side.