The combinations are endless for what you can add to a ground chicken burger to kick up the flavors. The last time I mixed cranberries into a burger, “Grilled Cranberry Walnut Turkey Burger“, I liked it so much, I had to do it again, but with a new twist of course.
I also put in plenty of asiago cheese. Asiago is without a doubt my favorite cheese. It has such a nice sharp and distinct flavor.
So, check it out, cuz if you like chicken burgers on the grill, you’ll love this flavor combination!
Grilled Cranberry Pistachio Chicken Burger
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- salt to taste
- In a bowl, mix together the chicken, cheese, pistachio nuts and cranberries. Form into 4 large patties, or 6 small patties.
- Get the grill going and establish a low to medium heat. Put the patties on the grill and salt to your liking. These should only take about 4 or 5 minutes per side.