Orange juice imparts a deliciously sweet flavor to fish when used as a marinade. Add in some herbs and you will create a very sweet and savory flavor profile for your grilled salmon.
I was extremely pleased at how this turned out. And I wasn’t surprised at all when all that tried it asked for seconds!
Orange Juice and Herb Grilled Salmon
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 3 pounds salmon (skin removed)
- Combine the orange juice and herbs together and pour into a plastic zip-loc bag.
- Remove and discard the skin from your salmon fillets and add the salmon to the marinade in the zip-loc bag. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Get a medium hot grill going and place the fillets on a grill screen atop of the grill grate above the coals.
- Bring the salmon fillets to an internal temperature of 135° F, flipping the fillets once.