Another delicious marinade created by my wife, and this time we used it on a beef chuck roast that we slow cooked in the oven. This came out so tender, juicy, and deliciously tasty.
She made up a gravy and poured that over it to make it even more juicy. I know you’re gonna love it, so give it a try, and enjoy!
Sweet Cranberry Pulled Beef
- 1 (2 1/2 lb.) chuck roast
- 1 (12 oz.) cranberry juice frozen concentrate (thawed)
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Trim most of the excess fat from your roast and set aside.
- Mix the marinade ingredients together. (Do not add water to the frozen concentrate).
- Put the roast into a ziploc baggie and pour the marinade in with it. Press the air out and seal it up. Marinate this in the refrigerator for 8 hours (Or overnight will work).
- After the roast is completely marinated, place it in a baking pan and bake at 300°F for 3 hours.
- Remove from the oven and pull the meat apart.
- Add the cornstarch to the cold water until the cornstarch is completely dissolved.
- Slowly pour this into the hot pan drippings until you have your desired consistency.
- Mix in the onion and garlic powder and pour over the pulled beef; thoroughly mixing it in.