I’ve made “Peanut Butter and Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Crunch“. In fact, I make it pretty much twice a month as my regular ice cream snack. I’ve decided to take it up a notch, and man is this good. I’ve always liked chocolate ice cream with strawberry preserves mixed into it it, but along with peanut butter, WOW!
I’ve quit eating regular ice cream quite a while ago now and eat only fat free frozen yogurt, so that’s how we got the yogurt into the mix. Check it out, I guarantee you’ll love it!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- 1.5 Quart container Chocolate Frozen Yogurt (Fat Free)
- 1 1/2 cups Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 12 oz. jar Strawberry Preserves
- Remove the entire contents of the frozen yogurt from its container into a mixing bowl. Place in a microwave on high for approximately 30 seconds. (Be careful not to get it soupy). You want it melted enough to be able to mix the peanut butter and preserves into it.
- Mix in the peanut butter and strawberry preserves and return it to its container. Place the container into the freezer for at least 4 hours before serving.