My wife got creative with chicken again, and as always, it turned out really delicious. I’ll just give you the recipe and let you make it and judge for yourself. With it being somewhat on the tropical flavors, she made her “Tropical Rice” as a side to go with it. Mmmm mmm!
Panko Crusted Orange Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1 T. rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 T. catsup
- 2 cups Panko crumbs
- 1/2 t. Chinese five spice
- Mix together the orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar and catsup and warm for 30 seconds in microwave to incorporate ingredients. Set aside.
- Mix together the Panko crumbs and the Chinese five spice. Set aside.
- Dip chicken breasts in orange juice mixture and then dip in Panko crumb mixture.
- Bake in 350° F oven for 45 minutes. I spray lightly with Pam spray to make breading extra crispy and cook on a broiler pan.