The weather is getting nice again, and pulling out the grill just seems to be the natural thing to do. So I got it going and made up some awesome chicken burgers. And as usual, my wife got creative and came up with these pineapple chicken burgers coated in Panko bread crumbs.
Follow the recipe and try them out for yourself! You’re gonna love ‘em!
Grilled Panko Coated Pineapple Chicken Burger
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 3/4 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
- Panko bread crumbs
- Mix the ground chicken, pineapple and Chinese Five Spice together and form 4 patties.
- Press both sides of the patties into Panko bread crumbs.
- Grill on a medium hot grill until just cooked through. About 8 to 10 minutes.