I love chicken wings, and I couldn’t wait for the weather to start warming up enough to get out and do some grilling. Wings are great, but they’re the best when they’re grilled! Don’t you think?
So that’s exactly what I did. This very lemony marinade turned out super tasty. And of course the final touch was to put the wings on the grill for just the right amount of scorch, (just the way I like it), and cooked just to the point of being tender and juicy! Okay, maybe they’re more burned than scorched, but that’s the way they should be. Right?
Grilled Lemon & Herb Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs. chicken wings (I use the pre-cut up kind)
- 1 cup lemon juice (concentrate)
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Place the wings into a sealable plastic baggie.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together and pour this into the same baggie with the chicken wings. Seal it up and place into the refrigerator and marinate for 3 to 4 hours.
- After the wings are thoroughly marinated, drain off the excess marinade and discard.
- Get your grill going. You'll want a medium hot fire. Place the wings on the grill, turning every now and then so they don't burn. The chicken should be done in about 8 to 10 minutes.