If you like sweet potatoes, I know you’ll be very pleased with the taste of these.
Grilled Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- kosher salt (to taste)
- cinnamon (to taste)
- Slice the sweet potatoes into 1/2″ thick slices and place in a pot of water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, move the potatoes to a bowl of cool water, and let them sit for 10 minutes to cool.
- Remove the potatoes from the cool water and pat them dry.
- Lightly coat the potatoes with olive oil.
- Sprinkle one side of each potato with the salt and cinnamon.
- Place them directly on your grill, spiced side down, over medium-high heat, and sprinkle spices on the second side.
- Cook until tender. It will only take a few minutes on each side.
- Remove them from the grill and enjoy.