Here’s an awesome tasting chicken burger my wife created by adding one of her favorite flavors to. She loves the flavor of cilantro, so she added cilantro and a few other veggies to the ground chicken to create this mighty tasty burger. Check it out!
Grilled Cilantro Chicken Burger
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped Roma tomato
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Panko
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- In a bowl, mix the chicken, cilantro, peppers, tomato and cheese together and form into patties.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Panko and taco seasoning. Coat the patties thoroughly in the coating mix.
- Get the grill going and establish a low to medium heat. Put the patties on the grill and salt to your liking. These should only take about 4 or 5 minutes per side.