Apple juice goes so well with pork, I had to try some pork chops on the grill with the apple flavor. Only I added some different spices to it to sweeten it up even more.
So, get yourself some boneless, or bone in pork chops, and give this one a try.
Grilled Apple & Spice Pork Chops
- 4 boneless or bone in pork chops
- 12 oz. apple juice (frozen concentrate - thawed)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a microwave safe container. Note: do not add water to the thawed concentrated apple juice).
- Microwave on high for 20 seconds to allow the ground spices to mix together with the liquid better.
- Place the pork chops into a plastic bag and pour the marinade in with the pork chops. Remove the air from the bag and twist tie the bag shut. Place in a container just in case the plastic bag leaks and place into the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- On a medium hot grill, cook the chops for about 10 minutes per side. The internal temperature of the chops should be at about 160° to be completely cooked.