I love it when there’s an extra crispy crust on chicken breasts, and my wife nailed it this time. These chicken breasts will be one of your favorites if you like the flavor of Ranch like I do, and especially if you like it extra crispy!
- 2 large or 4 small chicken breasts
- 1 cup lite ranch dressing
- 1/2 envelope of dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup plain Panko crumbs
- Put the lite ranch dressing in a shallow container and coat the chicken breasts.
- Mix the dry ranch and Panko and coat the ranch dressing covered chicken breasts.
- Bake at 350° F for about 1 hour. I baked them on a rack over a baking pan and sprayed them lightly with cooking spray.